Intectural is a distributor of innovative architectural materials which have a
commitment to conservation and sustainability. Based in Duluth, Minnesota at
the Hawksboots Manufacturing Facility, Intectural’s partners include companies
which fabricate goods out of our distributed materials. These unique relationships
allow for distinctive, hands-on knowledge of material capabilities and machining.
Intectural is focused on offering quality sustainable materials with a high level of
customer service from an in-house support staff as well as local representatives in
Intectural’s commitment to offering quality sustainable materials parallel our own
company principles and practices. Our environmental initiatives include:
- Member of the US Green Building Council
- Purchaser of block of wind energy through a certified wind power program called Windsense, which is offered by the local power utility, Minnesota Power
- Partnered with Carbonfund.org to help off-set the carbon emissions generated by shipping our products
- The Hawksboots Manufacturing Facility received the 2009 Award of Excellence from Business Week/Architectural Record and was the 2008 AIA Minnesota Honor Award Winner for its efficient and responsible site
- Materials contribute to LEED certification credits
- Employees participate with sister company Loll Designs in its annual tree planting event
Please contact us for more information.